I woke up
all in sweat. Again, nightmares from the past dared to interrupt my rest. I remember
as if it was yesterday, when we set off to save our guild. That mysterious gem
was just a cruel joke. I’ve lost more than a half of my fellows in journey. But
that was just the beginning. As we’ve finally reached the Oak’s Cave there was
only a few of us left. The cave takes its name after the oak forest. We went
inside. Suddenly, the earth started to quake and stones from the ceiling closed
the entrance. We were trapped.
We had to
go through. Thanks to light-conjure mold we were able to see in the darkness.
After few steps one of my companions tripped and rolled down the path, straight
into spider’s net. Arachnids quickly took care of him. I froze in horror. Sight
of giant spider eating my friend made me fell so little and powerless.
My beloved
sister diverted me aside and slammed into face. I got over from shock. We
carried on. The further we were going, the thicker the forest was becoming.
Only I and my sister managed to arrive to the Altair of Dimension. A stone
sculpture of a woman with golden pendant with gem on its neck was standing in
the center. I rode strange words written on base. They made no sense to me, but
after a while statue opened its eyes and spoke:
-Finally
some fools set me free! I’ve been waiting for so long! I’ll take your bodies!
She dashed
to my sister and replaced her soul. In despair I threw a dagger straight into
her heart. That was the end of everything for me. I slowly started to fall into
madness.
Opowiadanie poszło na konkurs ;p
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz